[Block 3] Group A Discussion Board(Sample)

[Task 13] Draft Development Plan (A)

In reply to anonfirstname17 anonlastname17

Re:[Task 13] Draft development plan (A)

by anonfirstname14 anonlastname14 -
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループA Picture of 【2ブロック】グループB

Dear.Mr.A

My name is I and I am a non-degree student.

Thank you very much for your comments on my development plan.

Although it is late, I have also seen Mr. A's development plan, and I would like to comment on what I thought was good and what I liked about it.

I am impressed with the completeness of the project as always.

【Good points】

・The company has a solid plan for the entire structure, from the job offer ceremony to pre-employment training, post-employment group training, OJT, and assignment. As a result, I can understand the meaning of making the pre-employment training a blended training.

・I think the analysis of the requests from Company X was prepared carefully and in detail. I think the plan is very easy to understand because the responses to each request are consistent with the project plan.

・I thought it was wonderful that the goals of e-learning were clearly defined as knowledge acquisition (linguistic information) and self-development attitude (attitude).

・The role of e-learning is limited to the bridge (navigation) between the book and handbook creation, which seems feasible in terms of budget and time frame.

・In the direction of the plan, the relationship between the passing level of the pre-employment training and the prerequisite knowledge for post-employment training is clearly stated, and the matters to be requested from the post-employment training instructors are clarified (2-4). (2-4) I have not been able to draw this well, so this was helpful.

・The introduction of the World Café. I don't know much about the World Café, but I think it's good to have a methodology to promote it, since there are not always enough facilitation experts in the company.

I think it is good to have a methodology. I also thought that it should be added.

・Theoretical background of the proposal should be described. I also thought that I need to organize and describe it properly.

・I think it is good that the kick-off of the project is specified as a milestone in the schedule milestones.

【Points of concern】

・I was wondering how they would handle those who did not declare their intention to participate.

・It may be sufficient to indicate the name of the book, the publisher, and the author on the e-learning side, but it may be better to mention the handling of rights in the plan.

・Progress is treated as a joint responsibility of the group. I think there is an aspect of making people work hard so that they don't get in trouble with the group, but on the other hand, I'm concerned that it may have the opposite effect of diminishing motivation.

・Regarding the evaluation targets for the best handbook contest, it could be read as both those created by individuals through e-learning and those created as a group, or it could be read as only those created by the group. I think it would be better to make this area clearer (although I may be reading it wrong), although it can be scary to think that an individual's handbook is important for post-employment.

・I am concerned about the progress management, as it seems that the prevention of dropouts will be left up to the informal group. I didn't see this in the plan, but will there be individual support from the HR department?

Above

I

In reply to anonfirstname14 anonlastname14

by anonfirstname20 anonlastname20 -
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループA Picture of 【2ブロック】グループA

Dear. Mr. A

I am sorry that I am commenting after submitting the assignment, but I would like to write my impressions of the plan. 

I thought it was very good that the presentation was divided into phases for each period and event, and that the contents and evaluation methods for each phase were presented in an easy-to-understand manner. In addition, I felt the need to pay attention to how to make the proposal more robust, such as risk response and theoretical background.

On the other hand, I am concerned about the fact that the creation of my handbook will take place during the offer period.

The request states that "unofficial job offers are unexpectedly busy before graduation. (In response to this, it is stated that "mobile devices should be supported in consideration of easy access to e-learning. On the other hand, I thought it would be better to have the impact (risk) of the two burdens of "team work" and "book-based learning + creation of my handbook" during the unofficial period and the measures to avoid them.

For example, in the World Café at the job offer ceremony, instead of asking for proposals to make the "Best Handbook Contest" a success, we have the participants exchange opinions and discuss concrete measures related to the work they will be doing, such as "What measures are necessary to make the team work successful? For example, we have them submit their deliverables during the unofficial period as tentative, and then brush them up further as a team during the new employee induction training.

Above

H

by anonfirstname9 anonlastname9 -
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループB Picture of 【2ブロック】グループA

Dear.Mr.A

I know it is this late in the game, but I saw your post and would like to comment on it.

[Good points]
・By consolidating the learning outcomes in the form of "My Handbook," it is possible to look back on the results.
・By setting up a "Best Handbook Contest", it is not just a task, but a way to maintain motivation.
・A clear image of training from the time of offer to the time of assignment.

[Points of concern]
・Whether there are any copyright issues with the use of the assigned book.
・I wonder if there are any students who do not have enough time to prepare handbooks in the period before graduation or completion of their studies.
 If there are, the situation will be different from other students who have received job offers, and there will be a gap after they join the company.

This is my opinion based on a quick look, so there may be some inappropriate points, thank you.

by anonfirstname21 anonlastname21 -

Dear.Mr.A

I am late to the party, but I would like to comment.

What particularly caught my attention in this proposal was the idea of creating a "My Handbook". I understood that the task of completing a product that would be useful for oneself in the future, rather than simply being forced to learn, would lead to a creative attitude of creating something new that does not exist, and the ability to learn on one's own as the basis for this. In addition, I thought that the awarding of the best handbook contest would motivate the students.

I think the above system is very important because it is not just an introduction of e-learning system, but also an essential approach to education that tries to work on improving the attitude and attitudes of learners.