[Block 3] Group A Discussion Board(Sample)

[Task 13] Draft development plan (K)

[Task 13] Draft development plan (K)

by anonfirstname21 anonlastname21 -
Number of replies: 3

I apologize for the delay.

I would like to submit the draft of the development plan for Task 13.

I will also submit the four attached documents.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

K

In reply to anonfirstname21 anonlastname21

Re:[Task 13] Draft development plan (K)

by anonfirstname17 anonlastname17 -
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループA Picture of 【2ブロック】グループA

Dear. Mr. K

Thank you for your hard work on Task 13!

I have read the plan set.

I read the set of plans and felt that introducing senior employees as tutors will not only help new employees to be introduced to the workplace smoothly, but will also be a valuable learning opportunity for the senior employees themselves (it will be a good experience for them to develop remote coaching and mentoring, since they are required to manage remotely instead of face-to-face communication these days). It will be a good experience for them to develop remote coaching and mentoring.

I would like to comment on the following points that I found interesting.

About tutor selection and tutor education

We felt that it was necessary to have guidance (manuals, etc.) on what kind of people to select as tutors (tutor requirements), as well as on the tutoring work that they will experience for the first time.

Since this will be the first time for the company to introduce e-learning, there is a high possibility that general employees will not be able to imagine the work of a tutor, so we felt that careful setup is necessary.

If the tutor education (guidance) plan is adopted, it will be necessary to estimate and calculate the cost as well as add it to the WBS and schedule.

About the project management of the schedule outline

The overall cost of the project is 600,000 yen, which is a very low and reasonable proposal, so I felt that it would be a good idea to set up a reserve fund in case something unforeseen happens, such as a sudden problem.

ID2 is just around the corner! Good luck!

A

In reply to anonfirstname17 anonlastname17

by anonfirstname21 anonlastname21 -

Dear.Mr.A

Thank you very much for your valuable comments in spite of the untimely submission.
We have considered two points in response to your comments.

①Tutor selection and tutor education
As you pointed out, we believe that clear requirements and education/manuals are necessary for tutors to be able to carry out their roles. We will add this point to the plan and WBS.

②Project management in the schedule outline
The 600,000 yen was recorded as a book preparation cost, and we were not able to provide any other information.
We will present the overall cost again, including the preliminary costs as you pointed out.

K

In reply to anonfirstname21 anonlastname21

by anonfirstname2 anonlastname2 -
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループA Picture of 【2ブロック】グループA

My name is S. I read Mr. K's development plan and would like to comment on the points that I found excellent (points that I would like to incorporate into my own development plan).

1. placement of tutors:
Organize the 150 unofficial candidates into teams of 10 each, and set up a bulletin board where they can check each other's progress and consult with each other.
In addition, one tutor will be assigned to each of the five teams so that they can consult with their seniors about any problems that cannot be resolved among themselves.

→I thought the idea of having senior employees participate as tutors was effective in giving the group work an appropriate sense of tension and broadening of perspectives.

In addition, I realized that I hadn't thought through the details of how to divide the groups.

2. Group training for those who fail the post-test: Group training will be provided for those who fail the post-test.:
Those who do not pass the final post-test with a score of 100 by March 31, the final deadline for the pre-employment training, will be subject to another group training session on or after April 1.
In this group training, the theme of the training will be "turning weaknesses into strengths," so as not to make the trainees feel inferior.
Therefore, in addition to those who did not achieve 100 points, we will also include new employees who want to achieve their own tasks under this theme.
Although the basic premise is to prevent dropouts from occurring, it is not always possible to eliminate them, so I thought it was a good idea to have positive dropout prevention measures in place.
With the concept of "turning weaknesses into strengths," I think it is excellent that those who have passed the post-test are also allowed to participate, so that they do not feel inferior from the time they join the company and can acquire the necessary knowledge without fail.

S