[Block 3] Group A Discussion Board(Sample)

[Task 13] Draft development plan (K)

Re:[Task 13] Draft development plan (K)

by anonfirstname2 anonlastname2 -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of 【1ブロック】グループA Picture of 【2ブロック】グループA

My name is S. I read Mr. K's development plan and would like to comment on the points that I found excellent (points that I would like to incorporate into my own development plan).

1. placement of tutors:
Organize the 150 unofficial candidates into teams of 10 each, and set up a bulletin board where they can check each other's progress and consult with each other.
In addition, one tutor will be assigned to each of the five teams so that they can consult with their seniors about any problems that cannot be resolved among themselves.

→I thought the idea of having senior employees participate as tutors was effective in giving the group work an appropriate sense of tension and broadening of perspectives.

In addition, I realized that I hadn't thought through the details of how to divide the groups.

2. Group training for those who fail the post-test: Group training will be provided for those who fail the post-test.:
Those who do not pass the final post-test with a score of 100 by March 31, the final deadline for the pre-employment training, will be subject to another group training session on or after April 1.
In this group training, the theme of the training will be "turning weaknesses into strengths," so as not to make the trainees feel inferior.
Therefore, in addition to those who did not achieve 100 points, we will also include new employees who want to achieve their own tasks under this theme.
Although the basic premise is to prevent dropouts from occurring, it is not always possible to eliminate them, so I thought it was a good idea to have positive dropout prevention measures in place.
With the concept of "turning weaknesses into strengths," I think it is excellent that those who have passed the post-test are also allowed to participate, so that they do not feel inferior from the time they join the company and can acquire the necessary knowledge without fail.

S