[Task1]Discussion Board

I submit Task 1

I submit Task 1

by anonfirstname22 anonlastname22 -
Number of replies: 2

I will submit Task 1. Please correct it.

N

(ユーザ 管理 により編集 - 最初の投稿日時 2015年 08月 30日(日曜日) 23:01)

In reply to anonfirstname22 anonlastname22

OKay

by anonfirstname15 anonlastname15 -

This is Suzuki. A report structured according to the requirements of the assignment will be deemed acceptable. Here are my comments. Please use them as a reference for future reference.

>Survey results

I felt that what was stated here was more like my opinion than the "findings". It's an opinion that these things should be done, or that these things should be done. On the other hand, the results of the survey report the results of the survey, such as xx being done in xxx (so it's helpful), and yy stating that it's zzz (which I found out and cleared up my doubts). The difference between the two is not too great, but there seems to be a nuanced difference that separates the results from the discussion in terms of paper writing.

>It may be that this is already being done in practice, just not mentioned in this paper.

If you try to research it, for example, just specify "reflection" in the search function of the "ID Portal" and you will find the following previously published papers (although it is shameful that some of the links are not fully developed). In addition, there is an explanation in the paper experience of the SCC book (chapters 3 and 4), and the syllabus for "Portfolio Practice I," a new compulsory course added this year based on the development of reflection, may also be of interest.

根本 淳子・竹岡 篤永・高橋 暁子・柴田 喜幸・鈴木 克明(2014)「ストーリー中心型カリキュラムによるリフレクション活動の推進と強化(特集論文)」日本教育メディア研究,20(2),23-33 

根本淳子・小山田誠・柴田喜幸・鈴木克明(2009.11) 「学びのスケッチ」でリフレクションを促す試み 教育システム情報学会研究報告,24(4),70-73

児玉あゆみ・小山田誠・根本淳子・北村士朗・鈴木克明(2009)「ストーリー中心型カリキュラムにおけるリフレクション手法」日本教育工学会 第25回全国大会(東京大学)発表論文集 2a-241-10

宮崎誠・中野裕司・根本淳子・井ノ上憲司・松葉龍一・喜多敏博・鈴木克明(2008)「Sakai によるWeb ポートフォリオシステムの構築・運用」教育システム情報学会第33回全国大会(熊本大学)発表論文集、58-59 

>指定論文を読んでわかったこととして,教育の質保証を行う場合,「教育課程の全体設計 段階における質保証」だけでなく,「組織・体制面での質保証」と「各科目コンテンツの開 発段階における質保証」も重要であるという点である. (In the case of educational quality assurance, it is important not only to assure the quality at the overall design stage of the curriculum, but also to assure the quality at the organizational and organizational level and at the development stage of the contents of each subject.)

This Japanese language is strange, so I guess the word should end with "がある(gaaru)" instead of "である(dearu)".

That's all.

In reply to anonfirstname15 anonlastname15

Re: Okay

by anonfirstname22 anonlastname22 -

Thank you for the corrections.

I'm not going to be able to do anything else until September 24 because I'm going to be slammed with other assignments and JSET, but when I'm done, I'd like to check the ID portal and the syllabus for "Portfolio Exercise I".